RE: Limited Edition Wheels

To: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>,
Subject: RE: Limited Edition Wheels
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:06:22 -0800
Lew:

 You are vindicated.  I grovel in obeisance.  The Moss Motors LE also has the
grey painted wheels, so you are quite correct.

Now I am confused, as I could have sworn there were black wheels on the cars.
I'm wondering if the later LE's were fitted with the grey ones, earlier with
black.  Boy I love mysteries.

I purchased a set of LE wheels from Dick Criswell's  (Dammit Dick) family after
his accident, and I'm sure they were black under the yellowed original clear
coat.

More input??

Kelvin.