Boot Lock

To: leylandauto@yahoo.com
Subject: Boot Lock
From: wcam46@netzero.net
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:53:08 GMT
Carl,
Could you please see that this gets on the list?  I'm in some sort of limbo: I
get the messages, (possibly directly from the individuals) and I get general
info messages, but when I tried to log off for a while, I was informed that I
was not a subscriber!!  Also, the last time I sent the following, It never hit
the list.
BTW, I will be at my sister's in Pownal, ME for New YeaR'S.
Thanks,  Bill

Boy, it sure does lock, only problem is it doesn't unlock!  Snow is forcast,
and I have no spare, no top.
Does anybody know of a non-destructive method of dealing with this problem?  A
friend once mentioned going in through the tail light or something, but I
wasn't having the problem then, so I didn't take notes....  I can sacrifice the
lock, because I should have a spare.  HELP!!!

TIA<  Bill