Re: Win 2k Outlook Express 6 Question

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Win 2k Outlook Express 6 Question
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 15:19:23 -0000
Did you try Help?  Mine (Outlook Express 6) says that to change the settings
for an identity go to File, Identities, Manage Identities, select the
identity, and click Properties.  I didn't even know I could have passwords
on the identities (not that I need them), mine is unchecked.  This is *not*
the same as the ID and password used to download mail from the ISP.

PaulH.