Re: Wire wheels - Theft Prevention?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire wheels - Theft Prevention?
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:53:50 -0500
In the 8 years I have been driving MGBs every day I have had one incident.
Except for the last 6 months or so I have been driving my roadster and
always parked it either unlocked or with the top down and have never had the
benefit of a garage.  One night when I was living in Boulder I had someone
clean the change out of the ashtray when it was parked with the top down.  I
figure it was a bum, since my sunglasses were left in the center console and
the radio (with faceplate) and speakers were also unharmed.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGTV8
71 MGB Tourer