RE: Broken door handle

To: "'Paul Hunt \(T\)'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Broken door handle
From: "David Priebe" <davidpriebe@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 07:28:45 -0800
Easy on asserting that I am cruel to MGs. This car had been sitting for
about 11 years until I purchased and started resurrecting it in September. I
have already gone through most of the major systems, rebuilding, replacing
and repairing. And now I am on to some of the smaller chores (well I still
need to redo most of the suspension). And obviously I am interested in doing
a 'proper job', or I would not have asked the question.

Dave Priebe
Carnation, WA
91 200tqa 178k his
95.5 S6 113k hers