RE: Hub Assembly not seating right

To: "'Bert Ljungstrom'" <ljungstrom@sympatico.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hub Assembly not seating right
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:47:00 -0600
Bert,

It's hard to tell exactly what is wrong without close inspection, but I
would suspect one of 3 things:

1) The hubs have not been properly shimmed so the hub nut is not drawing up
tight.
2) The bearing races in the hub are worn allowing sloppiness in the hub to
bearings.
3) The bearings themselves are worn allowing free play in the hub.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer