Re: Fw: ground connections ==> Dreamer on ebay.

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, mgamgb <mgamgb@ihug.co.nz>,
Subject: Re: Fw: ground connections ==> Dreamer on ebay.
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 11:01:59 -0800
Gentlemen,

I cannot understand your reluctance in embracing this device (which looks
remarkably like an electronically controlled whirling bootstrap pulse
auto-generator),  After all it offers a minimum of an extra 5 bhp.  This
together with the gain of 10 bhp from my new filter, 20 bhp from my new
exhaust system, 15 bhp from my new coil, 5 bhp from my new Magnetic Fuel
Saver, 20 bhp from my Webers, 10 bhp from my Tornado Performance Booster, 5
bhp from the oil additive, to say nothing of a whopping 20 bhp from my new
intake manifold, mild cam and high CR pistons.   Thus I have increased my
Rover V8 by 110 bhp !!

Who is this chap Barnum?

At 03:05 AM 1/2/2004, Carl French wrote:
>Maybe you could get the horsepower increase if your current ground
>connections include two Hillshire Farms Smoked Kielbasas.
>Carl
>
>mgamgb <mgamgb@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>
> > Why not use this system and get the extra horsepower as well!!!
> >

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2450494378&category=33578

>Find out what made the Top Yahoo! Searches of 2003

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net