Glove Box

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Glove Box
From: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 23:06:32 -0500

All,

For the life of me, I can not installed the new glove box I just purchased
from Moss (P/N 233-900). It's a thick cardboard structure shaped like an
oval bucket. It's supposed to fit around the flange in the glovebox opening
AND have all the speednuts attached to it line up with holes in the flange.
HA! NO SUCH LUCK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

(It's a funny thing. I've done a lot of work on this car since I salvaged it
from a junkyard 8-1/2 years ago, but only occasionally have I encountered
challenges that drive me to obscenities. Installing new glass in the
windshield was one...this is another.)

Has anyone done this? Is it just a problem with the Moss part? Has anyone
installed one from one of the other parts sources?

Thanks!

Dave
1966 MGB