Re: MGA with Volvo Engine

To: William T Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: MGA with Volvo Engine
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:29:26 -0700
Unless they cut the frame, inner fenders or firewall, or modified the
driveshaft or rear axle, the only downside in value I could see would be
the expense of replacing the drive train.  It would probably go better
with the Volvo, which was a very sturdy engine and tranny.
Good luck!
Bill McLeod
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ