74 1/2 MGBGT How many

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 74 1/2 MGBGT How many
From: "John Swiney" <mgray@citynet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:22:14 -0500
I've been reading this newsgroup for about five years and I was wondering if
anybody knew about how many 74 1/2 MGB GT's (Rubber Bumper) were left in the
states. I've had one four about 14years.  I think their interesting cars since
not that many came to North America. They still had the twin SU's and all. I
restored mine completely about ten yrs. ago. Took it to a show and won 1st
place. I never drive it in the rain and its only on the road in the summers.
I live in WV and it gets pretty cold after Nov. But I really enjoy driving it
in the summer. I average about 400 miles a year. I've owned about 20 B's in my
life time mostly roadsters about three GT's.
68 mgb
69 mgb
74 1/2 mgbgt
thanks John S.