Definition of an MG owner

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Definition of an MG owner
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:13:48 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2004 11:28:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
eric@erickson.on.net writes:
I have never banged my head on the roof of my 'B whilst navigating its
interior!
Eric
I bang my head against the heavens with quite some frequency, but I must
admit, much less so whilst I'm in my MGB roadster. I believe it has something
do with the MG's ability to allow those lucky enough to own one to have greatly
expanded horizons (or at least a much larger Hat size! heh-heh-he.........)
Seriously, tho for the most part MG owners are a combination of Mother Teresa
and Hagar the Horrible! IM (not so) HO!
-=Safety Fast!=-
Fr. Albert Escalante, BFD.. owner-1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)