Back, at least partially!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back, at least partially!
From: "Frank Krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:04:16 -0500
Thanks to all of you who took the time the time to send me emails and let me
know what to anticipate after my recent triple bypass (January 7). This is my
first shot at sitting up for any length of time and banging away at the
computer. My first thoughts were to express my gratitude to this list, which
has been about far more that LBCs to me recently. The temperatures in Rhode
Island are keeping me from getting outdoors to exercise my heart by walking.
The doc says to not breathe any cold air. The high actually reached into the
30s yesterday but has plunged again and will remain in the teens and single
digits for the near future. The operation went smoothly, as smoothly as open
heart surgery can go, but there are some still some residual aches and pains.
I do appreciate my pillow these days!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski