Three dumb questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Three dumb questions
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:55:46 EST
Hi List: Just three dumb questions to some of you, so forgive me.

1-My 74B has no drain cock like the earlier engines. I have one I would like
to install just because I like the looks. Any problem removing the plug on the
block and adding the drain cock?

2- When using a torque wrench, do the readings change if you add a socket
extension? I am thinking that the extension creates a "lever" affect, perhaps.

3- On my new harness, where the plug for the alternator comes out of the
loom, there is a single white/black wire with a female push on connector. Can
you
tell me what this wire connects to?

Thanks for your help,
Dennis