Clutch install 78 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch install 78 MGB
From: Jp Plank <moonshine327@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:21:11 -0600
Next weekend i will be pulling the engine and transmission out of my 78
mgb to put in a new clutch, and fix the heater while I'm at it.  This is
the last step in getting the car back on the road after 22 years of
sitting.  While I'm doing pretty major work, and in the mood to tinker,
is there anything I could do to help the performance of the car?  I've
seen webber carb conversions, headers, exhaust systems, ignition
upgrades, and such...Is there any merit to doing any of these?  What are
the best  "bang for the buck" modifications for a street driven MGB.

Also... A quick thank you to everyone on the list!  The posts from so
many knowledgeable people have been my inspiration thoughout out this
project.  Thanks

Jp Plank

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!