Snow? and 'B-GT value?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Snow? and 'B-GT value?
From: kmwheeler@ualr.edu
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:50:33 -0600
Blast I wish it would snow here!  We usually get a good snow every year or two,
but it looks like no-go this year.  I've got a set of Hakka's I bought for the
Laughlin
rally in the barn.  The rally car wants a go!

My first car was my 'B roadster.  For many years I thought "sports car" should
mean "top down".  I still love roadsters, but these days an early E-type coupe,
GT6, or a 'B-GT look very pleasing to me.  Of course the only reason I bought
a GT to begin with was because I needed a tin-top for a rally car.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary