Re: Fuel not getting past carbs

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel not getting past carbs
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:59:32 -0800
Well, are the floats set correctly? Are they even in good condition (i.e.
"floating"?)

If the fuel pump is working, and fuel is getting into the float chambers,
but not into the carburetors, then the fuel pump should shut itself off as
pressure builds up, or excess fuel should run out the overflow pipes.

Which of these is occurring?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149