Re: Paypal safety suggestion and question (Caveat Emptor).

To: list@marketvalue.net
Subject: Re: Paypal safety suggestion and question (Caveat Emptor).
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 00:09:30 EST
Don't you have to have "X" number of dollars in your PayPal account? At least
until you've established yourself with them. I have my PayPal account linked
to my checking account which in turn is linked to a Visa card in case I want
to buy a car or something. But to make an offer or bid on an item listed on
eBay thats between you and the seller. Just be aware of the right of the Seller
to Hang or Display a Bad Faith or Bogus Bid Jacket on you (Expose you for the
slime bucket you are) if you are the person who submits the winning bid, and
you're just a scam artist or dumb "Lookeeloo"! So a word to the wise! Don't bid
unless you've got the necessary (fiduciary) Moola! And make sure that you know
where you're buying your item from. I bought a R_L_X DateJust only to find
out that I was looking at a 2-3 week turn around from the time I sent my money
in until it FINALLY ARRIVED! Only to have to send it back and have the Jubilee
wrist band lengthened (I have a 9" wrist) So that was like another 2 week
wait. But, I saved a grand so I'm not complaining just saying "Caveat
Emptor......" Just like with anything else.
Albert Escalante