Re: The TD should have been TE..

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The TD should have been TE..
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 15:52:22 -0800 (PST)
I beleive another MG replica was manufactured and sold
by Classic Motor Carriages, in the Miami area.  CMC is
the company that was famous (infamous?) for their
Porsche Speedster replicas.

They seemed to be doing pretty well there for a while,
but there was always the perception that the company
was a little shady, and they were always embroiled in
one lawsuit or another.  Or twenty...

And didn't that company called Panther make MG
replicas before they went on to build the Kalista in
later life?  Or am I getting senile already?

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

THE CAROLINA TROPHY - 2005
A vintage driving event in the spirit