Re: MG weddings

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG weddings
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:46:37 -0800 (PST)
Well, our 'drive-away' car was my Colt, decorated, of course. We only
drove from Lexington, MA to downtown Boston and parked it, so it wasn't
too embarrassing... Of course, my sister-in-law, who picked up the car the
next day and drove it back to my father-in-law's house, was unmarried at
the time so I'm sure she enjoyed her ride.....!!

--- Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@stoolhead.com> wrote:
> > Excellent... My wife and I had a white late-50's Bentley as our limo.
>
> Wow.  We drove away in a '70 Cutlass Supreme
> handed down from my dad.

=====
Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html