RE: seat belt recall

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: seat belt recall
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:43:01 -0700
> I'm also thinking of, gasp (don't look Ed, Kelvin or Jeff! :-)),
> ordering for the first time with this MG from Victoria
> British. They've got a good sale on seat belts running to the
> end of them month.

Paul, I rarely order from Victoria British I can only think of maybe 1/2
dozen items in decades.  Seatbelts were one of the items.  I bought them
because at the time they were significantly less money than the product Moss
offered, and appeared to be the same, or a similar, product (although I
cannot verify that).  I think I bought them about 10 years ago.  Now, many
thousands of miles later they still work fine.  Be aware however, adjusting
them is a chore.  They are very fussy.  Once adjusted correctly they work
just fine.

Larry Hoy