Midget 1500 No-Start

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget 1500 No-Start
From: Randall Adams <Randall.Adams@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:05:33 -0500
Hello MGers...

I have been off of the list for several years but I finally have
another car now.  My 78 Midget 1500 with electronic ignition is giving
me a no-start problem and I hope some of you have a little wisdom you
can share.  The car runs great but on occasion will stall for no (seen)
reason.  I have jiggled a few wires and it will start up again but this
doesn't always work and it may start again on it's own??????  Go
figure!  I have checked ALL the wires & related connectors, replaced
the distributor, checked the Ohms on the resistor, and new plug wires.
Still no start.  Have any of you come across this problem before?

Thanks in advance for your help
Randall Adams
Milford, DE