Re: was ebay resolution, now auto shipping

To: ccrobins@ktc.com (Charles & Peggy Robinson), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was ebay resolution, now auto shipping
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:59:13 -0500
I recently bought and paid for our student son.  Vehicle is in MI we are in SC.
 EBAY recommends DAS for car shipping.  The purchase transaction was fine and
based on inspection I feel comfortable with the seller, the car and the
deal...BUT...those motherless morphdites at DAS shippers makes the whole deal
sour.  They absolutely are misleading in their sales strategy, their customer
service is terrible if it is even available, and their logistics are even
worse.  They know once they have your car and your credit card #, the ordinary
retail customer has no leverage.  It has been 13 days (or 17 days if they had
done the right thing on the front end) since the vehicle has been at the
contract terminal in MI.  Now they tell me it may not be here because of the
weather.  Duh, it is February in the MidWest.  Since the dawn of recorded
history, there has been snow in the midwest every February.  Now I am going to
copy and paste this to email at least 5 dealer sellers on ebay every day until
further notice.  DON'T USE DAS TO SHIP YOUR CUSTOMERS' CARS.  THEY RUIN EVEN
THE BEST AUTOMOBILE BUY/SELL EXPERIENCE WITH UNKEPT PROMISES, DELAYS, AND
EXCUSES, LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EVEN WORSE LOGISTICS.  IF YOU USE OR
RECOMMEND DAS, THE SELLERS REPUTATION WILL SUFFER AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR
REFERRALS AND REPEAT BUSINESS WILL BE LOST FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!