Re: 1949 Ford Prefect

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: 1949 Ford Prefect
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:48:08 -0700
Well I for one would like to see some digital pictures if you have them
just to see what a Ford Prefect looks like.

And to the list, on a related note, the Ford Prefect did come up a month or
two ago, in reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. What can I
say - this list is a wealth of knowledge on many things besides MGs.  So I
picked the book up based on the list conversations, along with a few
others, for my flights to and from London a few weeks ago. Needless to say,
I read the book on the way back from London and it was quite good and
appropriate. Early on in the book, the reference to coffee and milk was a
dead giveaway that this was a British author. (funny too, I've gotten in
this habit of adding milk to my tea and coffee). The only fault with the
book was that it was a quick read - I started and finished it long before
the plane landed in DC.

David
67 BGT
72 B