Re: Waxoyl and wax protection revisted

To: "Dave Liss" <lissdave@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Waxoyl and wax protection revisted
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:19:37 -0800
Dave,

I used this stuff in the UK so I went looking for it in Canada but to no
avail- Then I tried the States and found that they did sell there but only
in the aircraft industry.  Americans, they say, buy on price not quality
and as their stuff is more expensive (but lasts MUCH longer) they decided
to ignore the automobile side.  But they will sell it to you - I got a case
of 12 spray cans (minimum quantity) here in Canada and have had difficulty
using 4 cans !!!! - But have not done sills yet - This requires liquid not
cans so I have to get that.  Here is all the info I have from my data pad
program

Dinitrol   Rust Proofing
Dinol
USA  800-331-4304
      800-331-1197 ???
Mike Lissandrello
http://www.dinolus.com/
try mike.lissandrello@chemetall.com

Chemetall Oakite
115 East Drive
Bramalee
L6T 1B7
800-668-4318
Will get back to me. Donna says I need AV-30
12 CANS 13.5OZ for $135.52
5 litre can $123.20

At 10:33 AM 2/25/2004, Dave Liss wrote:
>Does anybody know where in the US to purchase the Dinitrol product that is
>discussed in the referenced post?  I do not see any corrosion prevention
>products listed on the Dinol US website.
>
>The Dinol.com website lists over 5 different Dinitrol formulations.  Any idea
>which version was tested in the study.
>

> >Dinitrol: Excellent all rounder. Panel came out as perfect as it went
> >into to the salt spray. Lost only 1 point for a tad less penetration
> >than its rivals. Highest score. 13/14

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson