parts needed

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: parts needed
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 00:35:20 -0500
hhmmm,... looking at the catalogs it looks like the
lower crank pulley o n the engine is NLA???

anyone have an 18V engine lower front crank
pulley/harmonic balancer they'd care to sell?

While starting to work on a friends 'restoration'
I noticed the pulley rotates without the crank
moving. So it looks like the rubber on this one is shot!

anyone have an idea where to get one? new or used
is fine as long as the rubber is good.

tia

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com