re:barrett Jackson auction w/lbc

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re:barrett Jackson auction w/lbc
From: shelden3@pldi.net
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:07:56 -0600 (CST)
Ok ok...you can't call giving more of my money back a redistribution of
wealth...whether you make 10k or 1 million...your money is your money.  I
for one love the fact I paid 5 % less in taxes this year...no i'm not rich
middle class yes...what does this mean?  Well it means that I must be a
rich American according to some on the left, but it also means we are now
out of debt with C.cards, it means we will stay out of debt (sure bad
choices in college I know), it means that my 1959 Sprite will now get a
proper restoration as well.  Yeah I have a house and 2 children, but we do
it.  If cutting taxes is redistributing wealth well send more
distributions my way.  No offense is intended with this either, just the
way I see it in how it as affected my life and many of my "rich friends"
not my words but those of others in the media.

No flame suit necessary as it is the truth.

Charlie
1959 Bugeye