Re: Politics: lame

To: "Roger Los" <roger@los.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Politics: lame
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 19:40:33 -0700
Roger,

How long have you been on this list? This will pass quickly as have other
similar off topic emails. I have been on this list for somewhere near ten
years now and although there have been a few flare ups here and there, this
list has always been very much on track. And politics just don't last long.
Nothing like other almost off topic subjects like how to tow a car (with or
without drive line attached), cats (as in felines), batteries stored on
cement, and other long dead subjects that I don't recall right now.

When it comes to politics in particular, we need to keep in mind that this
is an international list. So not only do you have people arguing with
others futilely (since they won't convince the other side no matter what),
you have a lot of people outside the country who could care less. And that
is why politics just never have lasted very long on this list for as long
as I remember. Really.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B