Re: A B # 2683 could Destroy our Hobby(Vintage Auto Collecting

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A B # 2683 could Destroy our Hobby(Vintage Auto Collecting
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 15:51:15 -0800
Albert

I am not in California, not even in the USA for that matter, but I was
going to blast off an email to 'the' Californian senator?.  But, of course,
I find there are several.  It may be an idea for you to generate a single
file of all their email addresses so that we sympathetic outsiders can
help.  I intended to say that one of my reasons for doing business with
Californian companies was that I could see lots of 'old' cars.  So if the
bill passes California can say goodbye to my business - I can do business
somewhere else thank you!!  So I intend to hit them where it hurts most -
in the pocket book (and yes I am being cynical regarding California)

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net