RE: Ashland, Oregon MG info

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ashland, Oregon MG info
From: "David Breneman" <DAVID.BRENEMAN@dhl.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:47:58 -0800

I'd have to agree with this; Ashland is a rather small city, and geographically
isolated.  It's about the only place on I-5 between Eugene and Reading, Cal.
(the "Welcome to California" speedtrap capitol of the Pacific Rim).  If she has
a car she likes, she'd better take it with her, or plan a lot of weekend trips
to Portland, Seattle or San Francisco shopping for another one.  And remember,
these are cities in real states, not the little county-size states on the East
Coast.  You don't just jump in the car and shoot down to LA for lunch.  :-)