Re: To Carl French-Ashland, Oregon info

To: BarrMark262@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To Carl French-Ashland, Oregon info
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:47:56 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the reply, Dave Hammond did email me today and I fowardedhis info to
her. She has decided to her current brand new car in for a Mini when she gets
there (after a bit). Due to parking situations at her new place she will not be
able to have two cars for the forseeable future. She is not planning on getting
an MG of any kind for a bit and needs to clear the MG out of her house here so
the plan is to still sell it here.
So, now I have a 53TD in yellow and green int to sell here. She is looking for
about 20k right now.
Thanks for the help.
Carl

BarrMark262@aol.com wrote:
Hi Carl: We have a small British Car club in Southern Oregon, and I have
asked my friend Dave Hammond to get me a name and contact number of a member.

I will forward to you when I receive.

Wow, I sure wish she would bring her TD here. There are none for sale out
here that I am aware of now, or in the past few years if memory serves me right.