Re: oil cap

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil cap
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:04:23 -0000
Monte - I understand your reluctance given the experiences of another
same cork gasket, using Hermetite Red as a sealant and it didn't leak before
or since!

To start with I would confirm that it *is* coming from the tappet cover
breather pipe by fitting a 'catch tank' between it and the PCV valve.
Cheers,
Paul.