Re: Clutch master out!

To: "Michael W. Jose" <michaelwjose@hotmail.com>, "mgs"
Subject: Re: Clutch master out!
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:59:39 -0800
Mike,

The White Post web site:  http://www.whitepost.com/

They are located in White Post, VA

Dave 72 B
Subject: Clutch master out!

Fellow mg-men,
The top cover did finally come off of the pedal box after I banged on it a
bit.  Getting the bolts undone was fun, but Ed's suggestion to go at it from
the little hole in the firewall did the trick.  The clevis pin and pushrod
are destroyed as they had worn each other down considerably, probably
because the spring went missing from the pedal a little while ago.  Turns
out one of the cups is just gone, thus the leaking.  So, as I have to get
some new parts, should I buy new or get mine rebuilt?  Everyone has been
talking about white post, would someone care to send me their info and some
price comparisons for my interest?
Thanks for the help.
Mike Jose
79 B