Re: Cleanup

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cleanup
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:18:54 -0800
On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 03:23:07PM -0800, Larry Colen wrote:

> I also have an MGB overdrive tranny with a dead overdrive.

I've already got a couple of inquiries on the tranny.

I should elucidate on the deadness of the overdrive. It has already
undergone an autopsy. It was bad enough that it was just about as
cheap to buy a Ford 5-speed. We are talking shredded metal here. I
suppose that the case is reusable. The tranny it was bolted to was in
decent shape.

--
                   Girling is not a verb.