Re: MGB Tyre Pressures

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Tyre Pressures
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:44:39 -0700
The question of warm versus cold is also relevant. I usually like to check
my pressures after the tires are warmed up from driving. I go 28 psi
front/32 rear. Cold is a different matter - I usually go 24 psi on a cold
tire and then check pressure again after driving and set it to 28/32 from
there.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B