Re: MGA Master Cylinder

To: mmorris@nemr.net
Subject: Re: MGA Master Cylinder
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:53:23 -0500
Monte,
  I've had the MC in and out so many times that it's no longer a
temperature or temper-raising event. Most threads are so worn that the
bolts and nuts finger-tighten almost to the end of the threads.
  I put the MC into the post office about 3pm on a Monday and had it back
by UPS right after lunch the following Monday.
Bob