Re: Was Tach Attack, now Car ads...

To: Namgar Reprints <namgar_reprints@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Was Tach Attack, now Car ads...
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:56:13 -0500
Oh for f*ck's sake, grow up.   It's a silly little 1.6 meg video and you
have your panties in a twist.

Since it's obvious the link's for a video, what's the problem?  I was on
56K until recently.  If I knew I was downloading a video I would put it in
perspective.

Eight minute download?   Goodness... end of the world!!! (NOT)

Sheesh.