Mini Cooper

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mini Cooper
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:10:41 -0600
My 25 year old daughter just called and was driving (actually someone else
was driving because she hasn't mastered the manual transmission) her new
MiniCooperS home from the dealer. This is her first new car and she is about
to "bust a gut"! She's been tracking it on the Mini site throughout the
whole manufacture,shipping, and the arrival process and it's like her
first-born has arrived. I test drove one (not a first-born:) with her about
six months ago and they are a lot of fun.
BTW, we had visitors from Denmark the last few days and they said a new Mini
would cost about $50,000 there due to the super high tax rate (gas is about
$8 per gallon also). Doesn't seem possible.
Monte