Great MGB article lots of details

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Great MGB article lots of details
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 10:33:20 EST
  Hey, check out the GREAT article on the MGB in the latest issue (#108 March
2004) of Classic Motorsports. It's really one of the best and most in-depth
pieces this side of the great Clausager manifesto "Original MGB"! I guess Gary
REALLY had lots of free time on his hands after having the operation on his
leg. The magazine keeps getting better with each issue and the articles are
masterpiece's of great writing and the most beautiful photography this side of
an
exhibition of automotive art. If the staff of ClassicMotor Sports keeps
producing this level of quality the magazine will help me to overcome my great
sense
of loss regarding British Car Magazine (sob...sob!)
Albert Escalante, Editor
"THE CLEAR HOOTER"
1978 MGB / 1977 XJ-6L