Re: Car hauling from Tucson, now NO NO DAS

To: Pointparty@aol.com, BarrMark262@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car hauling from Tucson, now NO NO DAS
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:00:01 EST
Mel,
Oh yes, I remembered your previous post, but had forgotten what company (DAS)
you had so much trouble with!  Thanks for the tip and I will pass that info
along the next time anyone asks.

As an aside, I have shipped many high value items with several different
carriers and it is hard to find those who do the job well and consistently.
Currently, I use Bekins Van Lines at my day job and they have turned out to be
the
most reliable.

However, most of this consistency is do to the local agent I book all my
shipments through here in NJ.  They themselves are very consistent and hold all
of
the drivers to a higher standard.

donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 3/30/2004 10:47:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,