Gary Anderson

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gary Anderson
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:43:05 -0600
Gary,

I am very sorry to see you are leaving C.M..  As one who buys to many
car mags.....according to "she who must be obeyed" (sorry
Rumpole.)........most of which are from the U.K......there was one that
stood out for the common man (person).  I mean, it was full of B.S.
(Levy)!  But Gary was the driving force and there were "our" cars not
just something from the former Schlumpf Collection, although those are
very nice.  It was a magazine for collectors and racers about collectors
and racers.

I remember Gary telling us to hang in there and given the merger a
chance.  I still buy the magazine and probably still will.  I will
however be looking at it more critically and will be awaiting 2005 for
Gary's inaugural article.  I always thought Gary and Egad would be a
great tag team.

Best wishes Gary!  A fan,

Dave Woerpel
59 :{)