Re: Car hauling from Tucson

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car hauling from Tucson
From: "Michael W. Jose" <michaelwjose@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:48:33 -0700
Whoa,
I live at 1100 N. 56th St in Chandler, so if you need any help, I would be
more than happy to do whatever possible.
Despite taking the brit cars away from the wonderful south AZ desert where
they love it....
Just got the clutch redone, and it was totally torched!
The car feels so much more responsive, one of those deals where you don't
notice the gradual change.
I'm still having bad overheating, though, and it's still cold here (mid 80s).
A tuneup and flush and thermostat change for this weekend.
Wish me luck!
Mike Jose
Chandler AZ
79 B (recovering)
66 Sprite (still in a coma)

"Yes, Reliable was my freind's first reccomendation.  (I guess DAS is out!)

The Arizona address is below:

Reliable Carriers Inc
220 South 54th Street
Chandler, AZ  85226