MGA engine reinstall. Help needed, Maine

To: mgs@autox.team.net, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: MGA engine reinstall. Help needed, Maine
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 20:10:09 -0700 (PDT)
A member of our club is looking to reinstall the engine and transmission on his
MGA in two weeks in the Portland area and we are trying to make a group tech
session out of it. Three things;
1.) Is this much more difficult or different from the usual early MGB job?
2.) Any traps to look out for and tips?
3.) Any one want to help? I have done my B a couple of times and am good at
lining it up to go in and hooking it up underneath but not good at resetting
the carb connections and such sundry items. He is a good MGer and I would like
to get a few Maineacs and a few New Hampsters there to help maybe (please)
3a.) It is in Falmouth, Maine on Sunday, April 18th at 10AM.

Thanks in advance to any tips and offers to help.
Carl French