Re: Total MG Magazine

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Total MG Magazine
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 08:49:41 -0600
I liked MG World and occasionally ordered one when I bought stuff from Jeff
Zorn at LBCarco. But it was only about $6 an issue as I recall. This new
magazine looks quite expensive, 41 GBP UK and 62 GBP delivered to the US.
That puts it at about 9-10 USD an issue, using current cheap dollar
exchange rates! So I may check out an issue but I don't think I will be
subscribing. I'll just have to stick with MG Driver and Classic MG, two US
publications.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B