Non LBC - Ford Capri wanted

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Non LBC - Ford Capri wanted
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to bombard the lists, but I'm trying to find a
Ford Capri V6 (the German built one) in the United
States and they are proving to be rarer than hen's
teeth.  I remember when they were a dime a dozen, but
now, it's almost as if they never existed...

If anyone has a line on a V6 Ford Capri in virtually
any condition, would you pass the contact info along
to me?  The car is going to be used as a street car,
not turned into a racer.

I might even consider a 2.0 liter four, if no V6's
turn up!

Thanks in advance,

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com