Re: NE route to MG 2004

To: <Pointparty@aol.com>, <Goracef1@cs.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NE route to MG 2004
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 23:03:39 -0400
MG 2004 is the annual convention of the North American MGB Register

MG 2004 . Parsippany, NJ
The British are Coming -- Again!
June 24-27, 2004

Come to the New Jersey Crossroads of the American Revolution as the MG Car
Club Central Jersey Centre hosts the 13th Annual North American MGB Register
(NAMGBR) Convention.

The host hotel: Parsippany Hilton located on Route 10 right off of Route 287
and minutes from Route 80. When calling use the group codes: MG2004, NAMGBR
or NAC for $89.00/night. (973) 267-7373.

Full details can be found on the website :

http://www.mg2004.com/home.html

Rick

Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register