Pretty good weekend and: Crankshaft pulley removal

To: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>,
Subject: Pretty good weekend and: Crankshaft pulley removal
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:10:22 -0500
Paul writes,

> you got it right Rocky,  motor rotates
> clockwise as facing it from the front.

   ...but we should always make ourselves refer to the view
from the driver's seat -- if we wish to adhere to convention.
But you know that. :-]
   It's the same way when marshals talk on the race track.
All references are DRIVER's right or DRIVER's left, when
traveling the CORRECT way around the track. :-o
   Didn't get to do any MG-ing this weekend.  The battery
is stone dead.  Died of loneliness I imagine. :-(  Next weekend
I hope to get it out and give it some long deserved exercise.
Spent my free time this weekend starting the leather refinishing
in the 308GTB and repairing cupholders in my wife's Suburban
(sadly, I kid you not)!
   My biggies for this spring are:

+ Detail the dickens out of the MG.  It is 'like new' but dirty.
+ Finish the 308GTB interior restoration.
+ Replace the A/C compressor and drier in my C4 daily driver.

   Happy Easter all.

rick