Re: Moss Motors Carpet Set Installation (Very Long)

To: david.macedonia@verizon.net
Subject: Re: Moss Motors Carpet Set Installation (Very Long)
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:19:41 -0400
David,
   You use the snaps supplied, but cut a circle (50 cent piece diameter)
in the felt backing.
There may have been padding under front mats (I've seen both with and
without it) but have not seen it under the rear carpet under the seat
tracks.    Those with GTs buy padding and put it under the back carpet
also, in an effort to reduce resonance within the cabin. For the open
cars, though, additional padding is one more thing to remove to dry out
after an unanticipated rainstorm.
Bob