Convertible Top Fitment

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Convertible Top Fitment
From: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:08:28 -0500
Just got a new convertible top for the 73 B.  It went on MUCH easier than on
the Midget, though I am not sure how to tuck the edges around the header
rail.  There is a little flap that folded out from under the top, and a
multi-ply flap that is on the same section as the "window fly".  I'm not
quite sure how all that gets tucked in, and the old top was too rotted to
tell for sure.  Can someone take a picture of the edge of the header rail,
where that little plastic block with the two screws in it, and send it to
me?

Car looks 100% better with the new top.

Regards,
TJ