Re: Where are Mike & Sean Brown - (porting heads)

To: "PHILIP ERIKSON" <perikson2@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Where are Mike & Sean Brown - (porting heads)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:19:05 -0500
At 09:12 AM 4/13/04 -0700, PHILIP ERIKSON wrote:
>.... Does anyone know the current coordinates for Mike Brown or his son,
>Sean? I was thinking of having my B's head ported. The email address I
>tried is seveshop@terragon.com, but I get no response. Are they still in
>Rogue River, Oregon?

Yeah, they're still there.  I was just in touch with them two weeks
ago.  You may have mistyped the e-mail address (missing an "n").  Try this:
         sevenshop@terragon.com

For those of you with an interest, I got their permission to reproduce on
my web site Sean's excellent dissertations on Optimizing Air Flow, and
Porting the MSX cross flow cylinder head.  You can now find these articles
here:
         http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/power/pp401.htm
         http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/power/pp402.htm
         http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/power/pp403.htm