RE: Clutch slave cylinder parts

To: "'Howard Battan'" <battanhr@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch slave cylinder parts
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:25:26 -0500
No one will ever know it's wrong or missing, but there are a couple of
solutions:

1) Take a wrap of wire around the boot and twist the ends together.
2) Find an appropriately sized steel ring at a hardware store - the ones
with a split so that it can be slipped over the boot. That's all the
original was.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer